Now Hiring: Google Paid Search Specialist
We are looking for a positive, conscientious and detail-oriented individual to join our OMG Team as a Google Specialist. We are looking forward to another year of growth and seek qualified candidates who share our mission, vision and culture values. We are a highly energetic, tight-knit team that practices interdependent autonomy.
- Mission: Accelerating our client’s growth through world-class online marketing that drives measurable results.
- Vision: Accelerating individual, team and client growth through transparency, vulnerability, and accountability.
- Culture Values: Fun, Care, & Constant Improvement
Google Paid Search Specialist
As a Google Specialist, you will be responsible for managing Google Search, Google Shopping, Google Display Network, YouTube and Bing campaigns, including managing budgets, updating bids, a/b testing ad copy, and optimizing for return on ad spend.
- Setup new accounts.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists.
- Implement bidding strategies.
- Monitor, revise, and optimize ad text.
- Analyze and assess and optimize campaigns based on performance.
- Provide recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly with Account Managers and internal on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, and performance reporting via email and calls.
- Prepare and present updated metrics and account status on client calls and in reporting notes.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 12 months of Google Ads management experience
- 12 months of in-depth experience with Google Analytics
- Clear understanding of Smart Bidding analytics
- Google AdWords certification
- Google Analytics certification
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Google/Bing paid search
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience:
- Local to Springfield, MO or willing to relocate
- Experience with Google Shopping Management
- Experience with Bing Ad Management
- Google Shopping, Video & Display Certifications
- General understanding of search engine optimization
- General understanding of eCommerce business needs
- 2 years of experience working in a business environment
- 2 years of customer service experience
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including Flexible PTO, Group Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance, and 401(k) matching.
Due to the anticipated volume of requests, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Job Type: Full-time, Salary
Please complete our culture survey HERE.
Please submit your application with resume and cover letter below.
What they said...
Working for OMG has been a great experience because you are part of a team who genuinely cares about your success. ~Scott Jemison, Google Ads Specialist
I came to OMG looking for a job in a field that I love, digital marketing. That was one of the best decisions I could have made. Not only have a I found a career where I can learn and grow alongside a thriving company, I have found life-long friends who treat me like family. ~Sheila Secrest, Jr. Google Specialist
The management here really cares about the individual and allowing them to have a fulfilling career. If someone has a particular strength in an area and wants to develop or further utilize those strengths, the management team here is always open to listening to those ideas. It's one of the reasons both individuals who work here, and the agency, have thrived. ~Bill Cover, Google Specialist
I've never experienced a better organization to work for than OMG! Working with a team that not only truly cares about you and your personal life, but a team that pushes you to excel in everything you do is the best feeling in the world. If you want to learn new marketing skills, they're right there behind you helping pave the way. This place is magical! ~Chelsea Cardoza, Data Feed Specialist