Now Hiring: Executive Assistant
We are looking for a positive, conscientious and detail-oriented individual to join our OMG Team as an Executive Assistant. We are looking forward to another year of growth and seek qualified candidates who share our mission, vision and culture values. We are a highly energetic, tight-knit team that practices interdependent autonomy.
- Mission: Accelerating our client’s growth through world-class online marketing that drives measurable results.
- Vision: Accelerating individual, team and client growth through transparency, vulnerability, and accountability.
- Culture Values: Fun, Care, & Constant Improvement
As Executive Assistant, you will work directly with Chris Brewer, who is co-founder and primarily responsible for sales and ongoing client strategy. You will be responsible for organizing resources and communication to ensure a world-class sales process for prospective clients.
- CRM/Pipeline oversight and maitenance
- Sales process development & oversight
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external sales documents for team members and clients
- Calendar monitoring
- Weekly check-ins with business development
- Biweekly sales meetings
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience working in a business environment
- 2 years of customer service experience
- 2 years of sales assistant experience preferred
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work with multiple team members and multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving
- Confidentiality internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including 401(k) matching.
Due to the anticipated volume of requests, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Part-time, Hourly
Please complete our culture survey HERE.
Please submit your application with resume and cover letter HERE.
What they said...
Picture the dream job, where you get along with everyone you work with, your boss’s see your value and truly appreciate you, and your team is always striving to be the best! That’s OMG. Here, I know the team has my back and we work hard together to get epic results for our clients. It’s nice knowing that I’m valued and part of something that’s really awesome! I love my OMG family and I’m so glad I get to work here. ~Jessica Gremminger, AM
I came to OMG looking for a job in a field that I love, digital marketing. That was one of the best decisions I could have made. Not only have a I found a career where I can learn and grow alongside a thriving company, I have found life-long friends who treat me like family. ~Sheila Secrest, Jr. Google Specialist
Working at OMG is pretty life-changing. Even the stressful days are fun because we have such an amazing team and work environment, and also some really great clients. You'll have to carry my body out cuz I'll work here until I die. ~Allee Mixon, AM
I've never experienced a better organization to work for than OMG! Working with a team that not only truly cares about you and your personal life, but a team that pushes you to excel in everything you do is the best feeling in the world. If you want to learn new marketing skills, they're right there behind you helping pave the way. This place is magical! ~Chelsea Cardoza, Data Feed Specialist