Now Hiring: Account Manager
We are looking for a positive, conscientious and detail-oriented individual to join our OMG Team as an Account Manager. We are looking forward to another year of growth and seek qualified candidates who share our mission, vision and culture values. We are a highly energetic, tight-knit team that practices interdependent autonomy.
- Mission: Accelerating our client’s growth through world-class online marketing that drives measurable results.
- Vision: Accelerating individual, team and client growth through transparency, vulnerability, and accountability.
- Culture Values: Fun, Care, & Constant Improvement
As an AM, you will be responsible for organizing resources (both internal and client) so that all of the work required to serve our clients' campaigns is completed in a timely way and to world-class standards. You will also be responsible for the ongoing development of your clients' digital marketing strategy by reviewing and analyzing the results and performance of their Google, Facebook, Bing, Amazon, and SEO campaigns. In this role, the AM acts as the liaison between the clients, specialists, and strategists.
- Schedule and facilitate client check-in calls
- Ensure services are completed on time and on target
- Provide consistent customer communication and service
- Analytics review and analysis
- Campaign audits
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of experience working in a business/office environment
- 2 years of customer service experience
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work with multiple team members and multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving
- Confidentiality internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience:
- Local to Springfield, MO
- 1+ years working in an agency environment
- Google AdWords certification
- Google Analytics certification
- Google Shopping, Video & Display Certifications
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics
- General understanding of search engine optimization
- General understanding of eCommerce business needs
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including Flexible PTO, Group Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance, and 401(k) matching.
Due to the anticipated volume of requests, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Job Type: Full-time, Salary
Please complete our culture survey HERE.
Please submit your application with resume and cover letter below.
Take it from the team...
Working at OMG is pretty life-changing. Even the stressful days are fun because we have such an amazing team and work environment, and also some really great clients. You'll have to carry my body out because I'll work here until I die. ~Allee Mixon, AM
Picture the dream job, where you get along with everyone you work with, your boss’s see your value and truly appreciate you, and your team is always striving to be the best! That’s OMG. Here, I know the team has my back and we work hard together to get epic results for our clients. It’s nice knowing that I’m valued and part of something that’s really awesome! I love my OMG family and I’m so glad I get to work here. ~Jessica Gremminger, AM